Friday 24 July 2015

The Wanderlust Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

Saw this on The Giggly Blogger and thought I would do it.


Questions:
  1. Where was your first plane to? Spain with all my family as my nan and grandad owned an apartment there.
  2. Where have you travelled too that you would like to visit again? I've been to Spain, Canary Islands and Nice.
  3. You are leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going? Bora Bora, its beautiful =]
  4. Preferred method of travelling? Flying is okay but I do get panicky, but I prefer travelling in a car.
  5. Favourite travel website? Tripadvisor
  6. Where would you travel just to eat the food? I'd love to go to Japan to try all there different delicacies.
  7. Is there never a place you would go again? I didn't enjoy Nice in France.
  8. Do you prefer window, middle or isle seat? I prefer the window seat, I like to know where I'm going.
  9. How do you pass time on the plane? The longest plane journey I've been on was 4 hours and I usually take a puzzle book and some sweets with me while listening to music on my MP3 player.
Hope you like this tag, I tag everyone! 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment