30/06/2015

June Favourites =]

Hello Everyone =]



It's the end of June already, it seems to have flown by quite quickly.


Watching 

I finally found a new program to watch on Netflix and I chose Lost Girl. Here's the description - Bo is a small-town girl on the run after a disastrous sexual encounter with her boyfriend ends with his death. Bo learns that she is not human, but a succubus, who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. She and her kind are members of the Fae, creatures of legend, who walk among humans and feed off them in different ways. As she searches for the truth about her origins and runs from her inhuman urges, she vows to help those she meets along the way - human or Fae - who need to right a wrong.



I love it, and yes I cried at the finale but I've read that its back for season 5 next year so im super excited for that. Plus Anna Silk is gorgeous!

Celebrity masterchef is finally back on, its one of my favourite food competition programs. It gets me on the edge of my seat and makes me rather hungry too haha =]



Does anyone else watch it?

Listening 

I've been an on and off fan of Little Mix for a while now, and I love their new song Black Magic, the video reminds me of The Craft. I think that's what they based it on but its such a catchy song. 



Eating 

So this past month, I've been eating a lot of croissants lately, i just love them, whether hot or cold, they are just too nice to snack on =] 



Writing about them is making me want them haha!

Loving 

Sheldon's little stoned/tired face =] He's such a cutie.



Also loving Twitter, like usual =] You can follow me Here

Hope you like this post. 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment