08/06/2015

SOTW Blogger Award =]

Hello Everyone =]

I was luckily enough to be nominated by the lovely Pinkie Prim for the "Sisterhood of the world" Blogger Award.




I was asked 10 questions, so lets get to it!

Questions:

1. Who is your style icon? I don't have a style icon but I do adore Taylor Swifts style, she always looks professional, yet girly. 

2. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I would love to go back to the Victorian era, as the fashion was amazing. 

3. What would your dream house look like and where would it be? I would love to live in a cath kidston style cottage in the countryside with a large garden with a cattery to house the many cats i own. 

4. Would you be given a free holiday or the equivalent to the price of the holiday in money? I would like the money instead, because then i can choose the holiday i wish to go on.

5. When was the last time you went on a shopping spree? I recently went on an online shopping spree on hobbycraft, my favourite craft shop. 

6. If you could spend a day with any person, living or dead, who would it be and why? My auntie, she died when i was younger and ive never gotten over her death, she was one amazing woman and i miss her every day. 

7. What are the 3 things you would most like to do before you die? I would love to become a full time blogger, travel the world and be happy.

8. What are your biggest pet peeves? Where do i begin haha Loud eaters, ignorant people, liars, fakes, e.g. men in general haha 

9. What do you buy from the ice cream van? 99p with flake and strawberry sauce =] 

10. Who makes you smile the most? My cat Sheldon, he makes me giggle so much with his dopiness. 

The 10 blogs I nominate are:

And my 10 questions are:

1. If you had to choose 1 beauty product to use for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
2. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
3. What is your go to happy song?
4. Who do you think is your celebrity doppelgänger?
5. Name your comfort foods?
6. Do you think you would still be a blogger in 10 years time?
7. What has been your most embarrassing moment? 
8. What is one strange and unusual fact about yourself?
9. What is one life hack you know and use?
10. What would be your perfect job?

I loved doing this and this is the first thing I've ever been nominated for =]

Feel free to follow and comment.

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment