Tuesday 9 June 2015

Nailbox May Review =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today, I've done a review for nailbox, this time I will be showing you the may box.

Like last time, you get 5 nail products, 4 nail polishes and 1 nail tool.


 I love these colours =]

Nicole by O.P.I - Alex By The Books
 This colour is very subtle, I would say it is a shade darker than a pastel. 
Very smooth to go on, no streaking.
 2 Coats with camera flash. 


Rimmel 60 seconds - Lucky Lilac 
 I adore this colour, i have purchased this in the past and honestly i am glad to have it again, brand wise, it is my favourite lilac shade, and it does dry quickly.
2 Coats with camera flash.


Essie - Status Symbol
 Far too excited to have another essie polish to add to my new (ish) collection haha Great colour, with only using 1 coat makes it look like a sheer gel polish, so with a glossy top coat would look so girly.
2 Coats without camera flash.


Orly Color Blast - Fiery Orange Chunky Glitter
 I love chunky glitters, especially when they have colour with them, as shown below, this works great by itself and I love the rubber lid, has an easy grip on it, makes it easier to use. 
 2 Coats without camera flash

 2 Coats with camera flash


Elegant Touch Professional Cuticle Pusher & Nail Cleaner
I am so glad i finally got one of these, they are so much more safer than a cuticle knife, and the rubber handle gives good grip when working with someone. Elegant touch is the UK's most loved nail brand and I cant wait to use it. 

I love this box, the colours are amazing and I'm happy that I have had the opportunity to review this for you.

This box is great for someone who loves nail polish =]

Hope you like my review.

Feel free to follow and comment =]

Will write soon, Emma xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment