Tuesday 7 August 2012

First Treatment - Over!

So i really didn't get much sleep this morning, think i got to sleep at 5am and then woke up at half 7am so i was really tired.
But i got showered and ready and had coco pops to eat then finally left the house at 9.15am.
Got there early but it didn't matter, had a fag before we went in then we waited til half 10am til i was seen to check my weight and sign something.

After going the toilet multiple times because of my nerves, i was finally called in. I panicked a bit as i was waiting in the dental chair, but as soon as the dentist got the needle in my hand, i was fine. It wasn't so bad, i felt a bit dazed and that's all.

I was numbed and had a tooth taken out and my root taken out, the dental nurses talked to me about Geordie shore and jersey shore =] i don't know why i remember but i do, maybe that's a good thing for next time.

So after it, we went to see my auntie for a bit then we went the pharmacy to pick up my anti biotic's and when i got home, i had a letter off the college telling me what day i enrol and that i start college on the 3rd September.

So i went to bed and slept for 6 hours and now im just relaxing, watching tv and waiting for my cheesy mash =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment