09/11/2012

Low Mood =[

Not in the greatest of moods right now, i wanted to do my Christmas shopping on the 17th of this month, but as far as going to college, i didn't really think about it, i wont have enough for college, the job centre and money for my mum as well as buying presents. So i guess Christmas isn't going to happen this year =[ which im upset about right now.

As for money now, i only have enough for college next week, if i don't have lunch anyway, if i didn't have to top up this week then i would of had enough money to last me. And i cant miss any days next week either because i have exams =[ so I'm in a really low mood about all of this.

I hate it, wish someone would be kind enough to employ me, then at least if i had a job, i wouldn't be so low right now. But its hard, i have no experience and i think that's the main reason on why i cant seem to get a job. I apply for loads and no one ever gets back to me, its really mean if you think about it, they could at least email me back but there too lazy.

This entry isn't about me complaining, if i hadn't of written it down, then it would of driven me insane.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

P.S. Hopefully the next entry will be about something cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment