Sunday 18 November 2012

Winterlicious Tag =]

Okay so I'm doing the winter tag =] may as well do it now for you all to enjoy.

Questions!

1) Favourite Winter Nail Polish? Now this is a hard question because i don't really have a favourite, i wear any colour depending on my mood, but i am moving towards wearing a grey colour with a few gems to sparkle it up a bit.


2) Favourite Winter lip product? The only lip product i will be wearing this winter is a lip balm, love the nivea ones as they moisturise your lips without getting them dried out and stops them from cracking.


3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? My most worn winter clothing piece at the moment is my stripy jumper dress, its black and grey and i think my mum bought it for me, 2 years a go, but its really comfy and has a cowl neck on it which is perfect for me as it keeps my neck warm.


4) Most worn Winter accessory? My most worn winter accessory has to be my Christmas earrings, i just love wearing them now even though it isn't December yet, i always like to start early and get in to that Christmas spirit.


5) Favourite winter scent/candle? My favourite winter scent/candle has to be the Christmas mulled wine flavour, it just screams Christmas at you and smells so nice and makes me warm inside.


6) Favourite Winter beverage? My favourite winter beverage has to be hot chocolate, its perfect for cold days and nights, especially with mini marshmallows in it.


7) All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie? My favourite Christmas film that i watch every year has to be the Muppet Christmas carol film, i love the humour in it and its just great.


8) Favourite Christmas/Holiday song? My favourite Christmas song is silent night, especially when i hear Katherine Jenkins sing it, it sends shivers down my spine, and its the all time Christmas song.


9) Favourite Holiday food/treat? My favourite holiday food/treat has to be my advent calender chocolate in the morning, its just nice to wake up every December morning to open a little door and grab that little designed chocolate.


10) What is your favourite Christmas Decoration this year? My favourite Christmas decoration has to be putting up the Christmas tree, i think it makes the house more prettier and with the lights on, i just love it.


11) What's at the top of your Christmas list? I haven't really got anything at the top of my Christmas list this year, i just want the usual, money for nail stuff, pj's and I've seen this jumper that i want and that's about it.


12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? My plans our to spend Christmas day at my nan's for dinner then go round to my aunties in the evening, Christmas is better spent with family, enjoying each others company and having fun =]





























Hope you like this post as much as i did doing it =]

I love Christmas =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment