02/05/2015

Brynteg Holiday Park 27th April - 1st May =]

Hello Everyone =]

So, if you read my blog, you would know that i went on a little trip to north wales last week. It was good, weather was bloody freezing and rainy at some points, and i stupidly only took "summer" clothes with me so I was always cold haha didn't know it was going to be that cold though. It such a nice place, I live so close to it and haven't seen much of it, which is a shame. I went to caernarfon, llanberis and bangor. The caravan was nice, i forgot how loud caravans can be so every noise freaked me out haha also it was rather small, like for a big person like me, maybe it should of been a bit bigger but it was only for 4 days.
I've taken some pictures, not many though. I don't know what was wrong with me but the last 2 days, i didn't want to do anything, I felt down and sad.







 We went on a steam train to see llanberis lake =]




















 Brynteg holiday park lake =]






 Love this picture - ducks are very photogenic =]









Hope you like my pictures =]

Feel free to follow and comment.

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment