Thursday, 28 May 2015

The Currently Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I saw this tag on Petal Poppet Blogs

Well it has been a while since I've done one and I love doing tags =]


Let's get started =]

MakingCard designs in my head.
Cooking: Nothing but im hungry right now.
DrinkingBottled water.
Reading: Blog posts on bloglovin.
WantingCappuccino flapjacks =]
LookingAt the new clothes that asda has.
Playing: Farm town.
Wasting: Time.
Wishing: I was some where else.
EnjoyingMy privacy.
Waiting: For the kettle to boil.
Watching: Greys anatomy.
Liking: Pinterest.
Wondering: When I can be myself again. 
Loving: My cats.
Hoping: That I can be happy one day.
Needing: Food.
SmellingHay.
Wearing: My pyjamas.
NoticingThat its 1.35am.
KnowingMore than I should.
ThinkingAbout my life.
FeelingNumb.
OpeningNothing.
Giggling: At cat videos. 

Hope you like this post =] 

Would love to know your answers too? 

Feel free to follow and comment. 

Will write soon, Emma xxx
Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx