28/05/2015

The Currently Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I saw this tag on Petal Poppet Blogs. 

Well it has been a while since I've done one and I love doing tags =]


Let's get started =]

Making: Card designs in my head.
Cooking: Nothing but im hungry right now.
Drinking: Bottled water.
Reading: Blog posts on bloglovin.
Wanting: Cappuccino flapjacks =]
Looking: At the new clothes that asda has.
Playing: Farm town.
Wasting: Time.
Wishing: I was some where else.
Enjoying: My privacy.
Waiting: For the kettle to boil.
Watching: Greys anatomy.
Liking: Pinterest.
Wondering: When I can be myself again. 
Loving: My cats.
Hoping: That I can be happy one day.
Needing: Food.
Smelling: Hay.
Wearing: My pyjamas.
Noticing: That its 1.35am.
Knowing: More than I should.
Thinking: About my life.
Feeling: Numb.
Opening: Nothing.
Giggling: At cat videos. 

Hope you like this post =] 

Would love to know your answers too? 

Feel free to follow and comment. 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment