Wednesday 9 September 2015

Prairie Pizzazz Luau Themed Box =]

Hello Everyone =]


I have something to share with you today.

I recently received my Prairie Pizzazz Luau Box and I'm happy to say that I love everything inside, so lets get to it =]


I opened the box to be greeted with pink tissue paper and tropical themed shapes.

All my goodies =]

 Cutest anklet ever

 No snag hair ties 

 Floral Lei

 Scrunchie 

 Confetti Balloon 

 Tropical Punch Drink Set

 Custom Nail Glitter

 Kool Aid and S'mores Kit

Shell Hair Clip 

Everything is so cute and very much on point for the theme =] 

I can't wait to see the next theme. 

You can find Prairie Charms here

Would love to see what you got or what you've purchased from them =]

Will write soon, Emma xxx

I would like to point out that I purchased this box at a discount price, full prices will be on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment