I found this tag on Lose The Road's Blog and I thought I should do it too.
- What is your favourite item of clothing? Has to be my fluffy purple dressing gown.
- What are your biggest obsessions? Kittens, stickers, pastel decor, pokemon, food, stationery, pretty things, photography, stuffed toys, Disney.
- Who inspires you? Taylor Swift is very inspiring, she's so kind and I love that she thinks of others.
- Who is your favourite designer and why? Does George at Asda count? If not, then Galia Lahav - greatest wedding dresses ever!
- What is your favourite song ever? That's a hard one, if I had to choose, it would be - Running by Sarah Brightman.
- What is your favourite song right now? Jason Derulo - Cheyenne.
- If you were a sweet treat, what would you be? A chocolate doughnut filled with cream.
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet - What words would describe your rainbow? Blood, doritos, bedding, grass, clothing, pens, flowers.
- What's your favourite film? The fifth element.
- Who's your favourite actor/actress? Actor - Nicolas Cage, Actress - Milla Jovovich.
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Bora Bora.
- What are your 3 favourite smells? Doughnuts, cut grass and daisy dream perfume.
- What are your 3 favourite tastes? Chocolate, blue soft mints and chicken.
- What is your most treasured possession? Piggy (see below)
- What did you always want to be/do when you grew up? A volcanologist or meteorologist.
- If your were an ice cream, what flavour would you be? Chocolate and peanut butter.
- If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you? Miranda Hart.
- If you were a flower, what would you be? A daisy.
- What would your perfect afternoon consist of? Going out for afternoon tea in a floral dress.
- Tell me a random thing - be it your favourite line from a song, a scene from a movie or quote from a book - tell me about something you love? Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (I don't know why I remember this, and I'm not religious in any way, ever since I heard it, it has stuck with me)
Would love to see your answers =]
Will write soon, Emma xxx