19/09/2015

Tell Me Something Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]



I found this tag on Lose The Road's Blog and I thought I should do it too.

Questions:


  1. What is your favourite item of clothing? Has to be my fluffy purple dressing gown.
  2. What are your biggest obsessions? Kittens, stickers, pastel decor, pokemon, food, stationery, pretty things, photography, stuffed toys, Disney.
  3. Who inspires you? Taylor Swift is very inspiring, she's so kind and I love that she thinks of others.
  4. Who is your favourite designer and why? Does George at Asda count? If not, then Galia Lahav - greatest wedding dresses ever!
  5. What is your favourite song ever? That's a hard one, if I had to choose, it would be - Running by Sarah Brightman.
  6. What is your favourite song right now? Jason Derulo - Cheyenne.
  7. If you were a sweet treat, what would you be? A chocolate doughnut filled with cream.
  8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet - What words would describe your rainbow? Blood, doritos, bedding, grass, clothing, pens, flowers.
  9. What's your favourite film? The fifth element.
  10. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Actor - Nicolas Cage, Actress - Milla Jovovich.
  11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Bora Bora.
  12. What are your 3 favourite smells? Doughnuts, cut grass and daisy dream perfume.
  13. What are your 3 favourite tastes? Chocolate, blue soft mints and chicken.
  14. What is your most treasured possession? Piggy (see below)
  15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up? A volcanologist or meteorologist.
  16. If your were an ice cream, what flavour would you be? Chocolate and peanut butter.
  17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you? Miranda Hart.
  18. If you were a flower, what would you be? A daisy.
  19. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? Going out for afternoon tea in a floral dress.
  20. Tell me a random thing - be it your favourite line from a song, a scene from a movie or quote from a book - tell me about something you love? Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (I don't know why I remember this, and I'm not religious in any way, ever since I heard it, it has stuck with me)
*14

Would love to see your answers =] 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment