05/10/2015

Recent Purchases =]

Hello Everyone =]

I'd like to show you, what I've gotten recently.

My first items are from BusyB

Here are the sticky notes and sticky labels.

2016 diary. 

I also found a lady on Etsy who does really cute planner stickers =] 

You can find her Here

The next items are off Amazon, I bought them with the birthday gift card I got off my dad =]

 Xyron Sticker Maker.

Fine tip coloured pens. 

And lastly, some stuff I got from The Range =] 

 Adhesive gems. 

 Docrafts Metallic Ink Pads in Gold and Silver.

 Tape and Pads. 

Paper creaser set. 

Plus my sister got me some earrings from work =] Labradorite 


Hopefully soon I'm going to start on making Christmas cards and get out of this blogging rut. 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment