Monday, 5 October 2015

Recent Purchases =]

Hello Everyone =]

I'd like to show you, what I've gotten recently.

My first items are from BusyB

Here are the sticky notes and sticky labels.

2016 diary. 

I also found a lady on Etsy who does really cute planner stickers =] 

You can find her Here

The next items are off Amazon, I bought them with the birthday gift card I got off my dad =]

 Xyron Sticker Maker.

Fine tip coloured pens. 

And lastly, some stuff I got from The Range =] 

 Adhesive gems. 

 Docrafts Metallic Ink Pads in Gold and Silver.

 Tape and Pads. 

Paper creaser set. 

Plus my sister got me some earrings from work =] Labradorite 


Hopefully soon I'm going to start on making Christmas cards and get out of this blogging rut. 

Will write soon, Emma xxx
Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx