Monday 12 October 2015

Update =]

Hello Everyone =]



It's been so long since I did an update, to be honest I haven't had an "exciting" life and I don't get up to much.

Me and my mum have been trying to move my benefit from a work place programme to a support programme instead as I wouldn't be able to get to a job, as I cant leave the house by myself.

My sister has had an idea, she wants me to move my bedroom into the downstairs back room as she wants a bigger room, all her life, she's been sleeping in a box room and as I'm awake most nights, apparently it would be easier for me to be close to the TV. I also get the choice to decorate the room how I like and my sister is willing to buy me new carpet, wallpaper and a wardrobe. As much as I love the idea, and I finally get to decorate with new items, I am still weary that I'm losing my bedroom that I've been in all my life.
I've always wanted a desk so maybe its a good idea. This past week, I have been clearing out my room, I've gone through 8 bin bags already but still have so much stuff.

As I said before, I haven't been doing much with my time, all I do is sleep and watch netflix.

As of now, I have nothing else to say but I do post a lot on Twitter so you can reach me there =]

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment