21/05/2016

Simply Beautiful Collection Review

Hello Everyone =]
I got sent this product to review and OMG this stuff smells amazing haha I haven't used it yet but it kind of reminds me of being at my Nan's as a child, such a beautiful scent and you can definitely smell the roses.

{Developed for people who have a quintessentially “English Rose” complexion, the SBC Rose & Argan Oil Collection provides restorative care for those who have a thinner skin, a delicate, fragile complexion and who are perhaps prone to redness and/or a tendency to flush. This line is particularly suited to skin conditions such as couperose, erythrose, erythrocouperose. It’s also perfect simply for Rose lovers.}

You can find this product at their website or at QVC
Who doesn't want to smell of rose and argan oil =]

Social Media Links

Facebook - Link
Twitter - Link
Pinterest - Link
Youtube - Link
Instagram - Link

I can't wait to use this in my daily washes.

EDIT: I've just used this in the shower and OMG its amazing, lathered really well and now my skin is silky smooth. And as a person who suffers from sensitive skin, I've had no reaction at all.

Would be great if you could tell me if you have purchased this product?

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment