31/05/2016

May Favourite's

Hello Everyone =]

TV

The Five: A mystery series created by author Harlan Coben. Jesse, a five year old boy goes missing, 20 years later his DNA shows up at a crime scene.
This was absolutely amazing and I hope something similar by Harlan Coben comes back to TV. 

Masterchef 2016:
As usual, it was very stressful to watch but it was amazing.

Britain's Got Talent:
I watch this every year and it doesn't stop me from being shocked by amazing acts and shit acts!

Netflix

iZombie: A medical resident finds that being a zombie has its perks, which she uses to assist the police.
Loved this and really hope there's a new season on soon!

Mako Mermaids Season 4:
When I found out that there was a new season starting, I may have got a little too excited, I love this and if you were a fan of H20: Just add water then this is a must to watch. 

Once Upon A Time:
Can't wait for the next season, I love Regina so much, anyone else a fan?

Maleficent: A vengeful fairy is driven to curse an infant princess, only to discover that the child may be the one person who can restore peace to their troubled land.
So me and my sister finally watched this and to be honest, I liked it, the change in story line was interesting but made me love the film even more. And we can't forget Angelina's amazing performance. 

Music

Eurovision:

Ariana Grande:
Into You - Obsessed with this song

Gabriella & Hobbie:
Love them both =]

Gaming

Pokemon:
The arrival of the new Pokemon trailer for Sun and Moon, its so exciting and I cant wait to get the games when they are released in November. 

Food

Gold Bars: 
Might be a bit obsessed with these, every time I get paid, I go the shop and buy a packet of 6 for £1! Anyone else obsessed?

What have you been loving this month?

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment