A little rosy and decided to do it to fill the gap for my bloggers block.
1. What's your favourite christmas film? A Muppet's christmas carol.
2. Have you ever had a white christmas? I think so, like years a go, but not properly, its more icy than snowy.
3. Where do you usually spend your christmas? At home.
4. What is your favourite christmas song? There are so many but this years song has to be, the song from the John Lewis advert:
6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Rudolph, dancer, prancer, blitzen, phil, bob.......
7. What christmas traditions are you looking forward too this year? Opening a present on christmas eve.
8. Is your christmas tree real or fake? Fake.
9. What is your all time favourite christmas food/sweet treat? Mince pies, sage and onion stuffing.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts? Bit of both, love opening presents and love shopping for presents and wrapping them.
11. What is the best christmas gift you've ever received? My old laptop, it died a year a go :(
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the christmas season? Finland. It's a magical place.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably? I'm 50/50 depending on what I have to wrap.
14. Most memorable christmas moment? Nothing has happened yet.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa? Watching films told me.
16. Do you make new years resolutions? and do you keep to them? Depends on what i've made, I did manage to quit smoking.
17. What makes christmas special to you? Family, food and presents.
Only 5 days left 🎄🎄🎄
Are you excited?
Love, Emma xxx