Saturday, 31 December 2016

Blogging Favourite's Of The Year

Hello Everyone 🙂
Blogging this year has been so good for me, especially all the events I've been too and all the bloggers and brands I've met. I'm so grateful and I can't wait to see what next year has in store for me. So, for this post, I have gone back over the year and chose my favourite posts.

January - I have a voice - My first aspergers post.
               - Pottermore - Finding out that I'm a Hufflepuff.

February - Valentines day - Autism and love.

April - Autism - Temper meltdowns.

May - My first bloggers event - NWmeet2.0

June - Blogiversary - 4 years.

July - Event and Goodie bag - Liverpool Period Project.

August - Event and Goodie bag - Livhelps
             - Topshop event - Sera Ugler London

September - Mococo Event 
                   - My Birthday - Turning 26.
                   - Late night chat

November - My Holiday - I went to Lanzarote.

December - Handmade Christmas Cards
                  - What I got for christmas

I also want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the brands I have reviewed this month:
Make Create Appreciate Williamson Tea SBC Gels Sanitary Owl My Purrfect Gift Box Nano-B Bearhugs OK Bouquet JimJams Busy Bee Stampin Up  MS Flow Freckled Fawn Choc on Choc
I can't wait to work with more brands next year 🙂

Also I'd like to say thank you to everyone who follows me on here, bloglovin and twitter 🙂

And thank you too Aloha Lola Cards for creating my new blog banner and Love from Be for being the nicest person I have spoken to this year and becoming friends with each other, hoping to meet her next year.

What have been your faves this year?

Love, Emma xxx


Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx