Saturday 31 December 2016

Blogging Favourite's Of The Year

Hello Everyone 🙂
Blogging this year has been so good for me, especially all the events I've been too and all the bloggers and brands I've met. I'm so grateful and I can't wait to see what next year has in store for me. So, for this post, I have gone back over the year and chose my favourite posts.

January - I have a voice - My first aspergers post.
               - Pottermore - Finding out that I'm a Hufflepuff.

February - Valentines day - Autism and love.

April - Autism - Temper meltdowns.

May - My first bloggers event - NWmeet2.0

June - Blogiversary - 4 years.

July - Event and Goodie bag - Liverpool Period Project.

August - Event and Goodie bag - Livhelps
             - Topshop event - Sera Ugler London

September - Mococo Event 
                   - My Birthday - Turning 26.
                   - Late night chat

November - My Holiday - I went to Lanzarote.

December - Handmade Christmas Cards
                  - What I got for christmas

I also want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the brands I have reviewed this month:
Make Create Appreciate Williamson Tea SBC Gels Sanitary Owl My Purrfect Gift Box Nano-B Bearhugs OK Bouquet JimJams Busy Bee Stampin Up  MS Flow Freckled Fawn Choc on Choc
I can't wait to work with more brands next year 🙂

Also I'd like to say thank you to everyone who follows me on here, bloglovin and twitter 🙂

And thank you too Aloha Lola Cards for creating my new blog banner and Love from Be for being the nicest person I have spoken to this year and becoming friends with each other, hoping to meet her next year.

What have been your faves this year?

Love, Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment