Wednesday 7 December 2016

Update

Hello Everyone =]
So, I don't know if you've noticed but i'm not doing blogmas this year, I couldn't think of anything different to do so I thought maybe I would just update you during the month, especially if something happens.
I'm nearly done with present buying, just need a few more and I also have half of my cards to finish too but I will show them in another post.
I'm doing christmas different this year, me and my family are going to a Chinese restaurant on the day and a buffet in the evening, not what I wanted but I don't want to miss out.
I have a few pictures to show you, for anyone who doesn't follow me on Instagram
I decorated my window with these lights that I got from AvonUK

I made my own gift tags using a tag template and patterned card

Bought this cute little mug from Matalan

Sheldon didn't have a choice but model the new collar I got for all 3 cats to share. 


It was my mums birthday yesterday, so I created this card =] 

Hoping to take pictures of the decorations tomorrow so that will be another post for you all. 

Only 18 days left 🎄🎄🎄

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment