30/11/2016

November Favourite's

Hello Everyone =]
This month has been so slow, to be honest, all my days have blended into one. I don't have a lot of faves this month but I have something amazing to show you =]

TV

I'm a celebrity, get me out of here = 10/10
I watch this show every year, and without fail, it highly amuses me, love ant and dec =] I really want either Joel or Scarlett to win this year.

Pure Genius = 8/10

Plot: A young Silicon Valley tech-titan enlists a veteran surgeon with a controversial past in starting a hospital with a cutting-edge, new school approach to medicine.

Planet Earth 2 = 9/10
This program doesn't need an explanation at all, who doesn't love David Attenborough!

Netflix

World of Winx = 7/10
I've watched winx from the start and seeing a new show on netflix made me happy, cant wait for the next season of this.

Dirty Grandpa = 7/10

Plot: Right before his wedding, an uptight guy is tricked into driving his grandfather, a lecherous former Army Lieutenant-Colonel, to Florida for spring break.

Gaming

Pokemon Moon = 10/10
OMG this game is amazing, love the new way you can play it and the story line, I will be doing a separate post on my opinions of it but its a must to play. Been playing it everyday day now since it arrived last Thursday.

Music

Lady Gaga - A Million Reasons = 10/10
Love this song, love her voice plus the new album is amazing.

And my last favourite is my new blog banner, made by the lovely Claire from Aloha Lola Cards
I wanted something that reflected me as a person and she has done an amazing job =]

Please check her out, she is amazing =]

What has been your favourite this month?

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment