18/11/2016

Freckled Fawn 'Home' Review

Hello Everyone =]
 I've got a great review today from Freckled Fawn
As I'm a card maker, I got sent the October 2016 Embellishment Kit.
I can't wait to use everything. This is what I got:
 Paper Stickers

 Flair Set

 Puffy Stickers

 Chipboard

 Wooden Arrows

 Blue stars and Green leaves Sequins

 Glitter Washi Tape

 Silicone Shape

 Cork Frames

Acetate Letters

Such a cute kit, I'm really excited to use the acetate letters, I've never seen them before and I can't wait to use them. 
There is also a planner kit. Each kit is a different price. 
The October kit was $26.99 (but you can buy everything separately on the website shop)
Monthly embellishment kit starts from $25.45
Monthly planner kit starts from $18.99
Obviously the price gets higher depending on what subscription you want to pay for. 

Don't forget to follow them on their social media:
Instagram

Would love to know if you get a kit yourself?

Love, Emma xxx


*This product was sent to me to review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment