14/02/2013

Valentine's Day Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I'm here to do the valentines day tag =]


1. What is your favourite Valentines Day treat? I love flowers, especially roses are nice.

2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries? Chocolate covered strawberries, never had them but would love too though, my two favourite things in one.

3. What was your favourite Valentines day memory? When my fiancé bought me everything i joked about wanting. 

4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day? Anything really, i once watched love actually with my fiancé, that was nice.

5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine? Ryan Reynolds, because he's ooffttt!

6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date? Go out for a nice expensive meal then book a hotel to watch movies and eat chocolate.

7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? Pink, its one of my favourite colours.

8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit? Jeans and a nice top.

9. Homemade or store-bought gifts? I appreciate anything, so i would mind.

10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night? Up, prefer if off my face.


Hope you all are having a lovely valentines day =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment