17/03/2013

I Love Spring Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I'm going to do the i love spring tag =]


Lets get started!



The Questions!


1. Favorite spring nail polish? Anything bright, pink, yellow, green, blue, purple, orange


2. What is your must-have lip color this spring? Just an everyday lip balm as i don't really wear lipsticks.


3. Show us your favorite spring dress? I don't have any spring dresses but if i were to choose something it would be a maxi skirt and a colourful top.


4. What's your favorite flower? My favourite flower is plumeria 


5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory? I love wearing big and colourful earrings.


6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!) All the new nail polish colours coming out.


7. Favorite spring candle? I don't really buy candles at spring.


8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring? Anything that smells of flowers.


9. What is spring like where you live? Well here in the UK, it can be cold but its nice to see all the flowers bloom and tree becoming green again.


10. What's your favorite thing about spring? Seeing baby animals and being out in the warmth.


11. Are you a spring cleaner? Not really.


12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? I have nothing planned but probably spend most my time outside in the sun.


Hope you like this tag =]


Will write soon, Emyii xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment