04/01/2016

Losing My Way

Hello Everyone


This year hasn't started the way I wanted it too, even though its just the 4th day!
I haven't started my new planner, I've been sleeping all day (more than usual), my about me page was meant to go live on new years day - and I haven't even written it yet. I'm meant to be "researching" on how to sell handmade cards on etsy for my job centre appointment on Wednesday but I'm not good enough to sell them, compared to other card makers, I'm shite! My brain is more blank these past couple of days, I try and think but there's nothing and I cant keep my concentration long enough.

The reality is i live a boring life, I have no job and live off my benefits. I do the same things mostly every day - eat, watch tv, sleep, play games and some times the odd conversation. Except with all this time on my hands, I cant seem to engage my brain into anything important enough.

I just don't know what to do with myself and having people constantly asking me if I'm okay is annoying.

Sorry for the rant, I needed it.

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment