09/02/2016

I'm Back

Hello Everyone =] 


OMG I'm so happy that my laptop has come back to life, fingers crossed it doesn't decide to die on me again, that was the longest 2 days I've ever experienced. Even though I have my phone and my kindle, I just prefer to type properly on a keyboard so my laptop means everything to me. 
And what better way to come back than with a haul and an update. 

Here are a couple of crafty bits I have purchased recently:
 I got this box of cuteness from CloudyCow

 I got these from The Range.


And these two items were from Hobbycraft



I purchased these items off Seven Hills Crafts

I also tried out the newtons nook cat stamps and used my zig clean color real brush pens on it =]
Isn't it cute?

Recently I have been trying out my watercolour pens, at the moment, I'm doing it without the water and just blending them on the card, here are a few more samples of what I've been doing:

I'm hoping to eventually put them on cards, what do you think? 

Right, time for an update on my diet. 
I'm on my third week and the end of last week, I weighed myself and I've managed to lose 5 pounds! I don't know how as I haven't done any exercise at all. But I have been sticking to my slim fast banana shakes and snacks and eating healthy dinners =] 
Hopefully the weather starts to get drier and warmer so I can start going out because at the moment, it isn't very pleasant. 

Woo =] 

Love, Emma xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment