Monday, 29 February 2016

Just A Little Haul

Hello Everyone

This is my first time blogging on my mums tiny notebook, I've tried my best to boot its speed but its very slow, hopefully I can get this post done properly.

Yesterday, I went shopping with my mum and sister, we started off going to frankie & bennys for breakfast, it was very yummy and filling. Afterwards we started off in superdrug, I only got face wipes and shampoo but I did spray some perfume on myself and instantly fell in love with it, unfortunately I didn't have £35!
After that we went the range (my favourite place) and of course I got some crafty bits =]




We also popped into pets@home and saw some really cute degus, rabbits, guinea pigs and hamsters.

On our way home, we decided to pop into inspirations, I got these:



 Each sheet was 99p.

 Bargain 99p!

I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. 

I've put it to good use and it now holds my journalling cards and looks so cute on my desk =]

I very much enjoyed today. 

Small update: I'm still going with my diet, loving my almond milk with my shake powder and cereal. Ain't weighed myself yet, as I haven't done any exercise besides going to the shop on the odd occasion. Also, these past couple of weeks, I have been experiencing the worst toothache ever, so fingers crossed I can get an appointment today and get that sorted. 

What have you been loving recently?

Love, Emma xxx
Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx