29/02/2016

Just A Little Haul

Hello Everyone

This is my first time blogging on my mums tiny notebook, I've tried my best to boot its speed but its very slow, hopefully I can get this post done properly.

Yesterday, I went shopping with my mum and sister, we started off going to frankie & bennys for breakfast, it was very yummy and filling. Afterwards we started off in superdrug, I only got face wipes and shampoo but I did spray some perfume on myself and instantly fell in love with it, unfortunately I didn't have £35!
After that we went the range (my favourite place) and of course I got some crafty bits =]




We also popped into pets@home and saw some really cute degus, rabbits, guinea pigs and hamsters.

On our way home, we decided to pop into inspirations, I got these:



 Each sheet was 99p.

 Bargain 99p!

I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. 

I've put it to good use and it now holds my journalling cards and looks so cute on my desk =]

I very much enjoyed today. 

Small update: I'm still going with my diet, loving my almond milk with my shake powder and cereal. Ain't weighed myself yet, as I haven't done any exercise besides going to the shop on the odd occasion. Also, these past couple of weeks, I have been experiencing the worst toothache ever, so fingers crossed I can get an appointment today and get that sorted. 

What have you been loving recently?

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment