Sunday 7 February 2016

Woodland Adventure Scrapbooking Kit Review

Hello Everyone =]

I'm here today, to show this adorable woodland scrapbooking kit made by Jennifer, you can purchase this kit on her etsy here
This is what the full kit looks like.







Great quality of paper and the designs are adorable. 

 Animal stickers, heart buttons and wool.
Just peel the back off, and stick down, very cute and flexible enough without breakage. 

I used this kit in my scrapbook and came up with this:
 I folded the paper to make it fit in my book
I also braided the wool =]
I used one of the heart shaped buttons as the birds wing, so much love on one page. 

This kit is great for fall/autumn or I've used it as a Valentines themed page. 

The price of this kit is £14.18! Bargain for the quality of stuff you get =] 

Can't get over how cute it is. 

Don't forget to head over to Twitter to follow Jennifer =] 

Would love to know if you purchase this? 

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment