Wednesday 3 February 2016

The Throwback Tag

Hello Everyone =] 


1. What year were you born in? 1990
2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? Yes, I have a few. 
3. What TV shows did you watch growing up? A lot, you can find a list on a post I did ages a go link
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? I've always wanted to work with animals.
5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger? No videos, no one cared to take videos when I was growing up, it was more about living it than recording it.
6. What were your favourite toys? Barbie has to be my favourite.
7. What's the most embarrassing thing you can remember doing? Funnily enough, I cant remember my childhood so I wouldn't be able to tell you. 
8. Read something you wrote when you were in nursery? I don't have anything.
9. Three songs you used to listen to as a child? Deeper shade of blue by Steps, It's gonna be me by Nsync and Lucky by Britney Spears.
10. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween? Never did it as a child.
11. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young? I'm 25, how am I meant to remember haha.
12. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child? Some teddies, beanie babies, barbies, my baby blanket and baby bracelet.
13. What was something weird you used to do as a child? Apparently I did a lot of weird stuff.
14. What's the scariest thing you remember happened to you as a child? Slipping in a swimming pool and going under the water and choked.
15. How is the world different now? It's far too different now, it's a very scary place and technology has boomed and changed people far too much. 

Some picture's of me as a child =] 
 I'm the little blonde one, what am I wearing haha 

 My dad, my sister and me.

 Me and my sister.



I'm the one in the pink =]

I tag everyone! 

I was so innocent (well in pictures anyway) haha =]

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment