30/06/2016

June Favourite's

Hello Everyone =]

Hasn't this month dragged. Apparently its summer here in the UK but its mostly been raining and a bit chilly at night too. Now, on to what I've been loving this month.

TV

Love Island - Basically a bunch of singles are put in a Villa together to find love and eventually win £50.000. If your not in a couple, you get booted off the island.
Who is your favourite couple if you watch it? I like Sophie and Tom.

The Magicians - After being recruited to a secretive academy, a group of students discover that the magic they read about as children is very real-and more dangerous than they ever imagined.

Finding Carter - A teenager finds out she was abducted as a toddler and returns to her biological family.
I've only seen 1 episode but I know i'm going to love this.

Netflix

Hustle - A motley group of London con artists pull of a series of daring and intricate stings.
I decided to re-watch this as I saw it on tv when it aired in 2004!

Mia & Me - Plunged into a fantastic fairy tale turned real, Mia must find the strength within herself to save a race of unicorns - and an entire world.
I don't care that its a kids program, I enjoy it.

Youtube

Ricky Gervais doing impressions on Jimmy Fallon.
If you haven't seen this then you need too =]

Music

I've currently been listening to old school Evanescence lately, forgot how much I love Amy Lee's voice. 

Gaming

Pokemon - Recently been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon X. I'm far too excited for Sun and Moon to be released.

So, there you have it, my favourite's for this month. 

Would love to know what you have been loving this month?

Love, Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment