13/09/2012

Crappy Day

So today has been a crappy one =[ been really drained today, had no energy but did managed to pop down the shop to get fags and some lunch.

Thought i would try out my new bath and body stuff that i got for my birthday, in the shower, and well i kind of had a reaction to the stuff =[ which is rather disappointing, that's another present that's gone down hill for me.

In college tomorrow, 9am til 5.30pm, were meant to be doing our presentations as well and i really don't want too but if one girl doesn't pitch up and do it then ill have too.

Then on Saturday, I'm going to go town with my mum and try and sort my phone out, fingers crossed it starts working because i do want to use it.

Then on Sunday i will be relaxing til my busy week haha =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment