Monday 10 September 2012

My 22nd Birthday =]

So today is my 22nd birthday, its been great =]

First i woke at 7 and got ready and woke my sister to go the shop, bought loads of munch =]
And came home to play portal 2 which was good, but got stuck so gave up.

I got a new phone: Sony Xperia U, £50, £10 asda voucher, £15 new look voucher, chocolates, soap and glory stuff, nail varnish remover pump bottle, hair dye, flowers, cake, soft toy giraffe =] think that's it =]

Been a good day, had a Chinese takeaway with my mum, sister, uncle, auntie, cousin and her fiancĂ© =]

Just chilling now, got college in the morning, up at 6am, in at 9am til 8.30pm, going to be a  long day, got to do my presentation tomorrow as well.

Will post some pictures tomorrow as I'm really tired at the moment.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment