Monday, 10 September 2012

My 22nd Birthday =]

So today is my 22nd birthday, its been great =]

First i woke at 7 and got ready and woke my sister to go the shop, bought loads of munch =]
And came home to play portal 2 which was good, but got stuck so gave up.

I got a new phone: Sony Xperia U, £50, £10 asda voucher, £15 new look voucher, chocolates, soap and glory stuff, nail varnish remover pump bottle, hair dye, flowers, cake, soft toy giraffe =] think that's it =]

Been a good day, had a Chinese takeaway with my mum, sister, uncle, auntie, cousin and her fiancĂ© =]

Just chilling now, got college in the morning, up at 6am, in at 9am til 8.30pm, going to be a  long day, got to do my presentation tomorrow as well.

Will post some pictures tomorrow as I'm really tired at the moment.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx
Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx