05/09/2012

My Kit =]

Here I'm going to show you what i got in my kit =]

 My kit bag =]

 Spatula, sponges, wax brush, mask brush, manicure bowl, dual tool, scissors, cuticle nippers, callus file, foot file, 3 way nail buffer, toe nail clippers, cuticle sticks, emery boards, hoof stick =]

 Nail Polishes =]

 Colourmatix funky polish collection =]

 Colourmatix top coat, base coat =]

 Colourmatix french manicure kit =]

 Star nails, nail art kit =]

 Precision painter brush, skinny striper brush, super striper brush, special effects tool, metallic wrap, striping tape, transfers, rhinestones, ultra form tips, 2 fimo canes, fimo collection =]

 Nail art pens =]

 Finishing sealer, dust mixer, metallic wrap adhesive, glitter striper =]

Attitude professional nail lacquer =]

Cant wait to try everything out and add some of my own tools as well =] also il be posting pictures of my acrylic kit when i hopefully get it next week. 

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment