Saturday, 13 October 2012

13/10/2012

My nail case arrived in the post =] managed to get everything in it even my acrylics.
Yesterday my auntie came to college again, but this time, Lauren did the pedicure and her toe nails looked lovely =]

Emily did my nails then i water marbled two of hers then we started doing nail art on tips, trying to think up Halloween designs for a charity thing were doing at the college for breast cancer =] I'm going to slightly cheat by using some stamping plates as i cant draw haha

Yesterday was so quiet and peaceful, there was only 5 of us, there are usually more but no one seems to show up on a Friday.

Today I'm going to re-do my after-care leaflet homework by doing it on paper and making it look pretty =]
and then i have to tidy up, really need to do my room and then going to practise some nail art.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx
Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx