27/10/2012

I Love Fall Tag =]

Most people vlog this but as i don't vlog I'm going to blog this instead =] this is the i love fall (autumn) tag =]

1. Favorite Fall lip product?  I don't really use lip products but if were to use something it would be Vaseline for cracked lips in this cold weather.


2. Favorite Fall Activity? My favourite autumn activity is to crush leaves under my feet, everyone knows when its autumn when the leaves go orange and fall off the trees.



3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? I don't really drink at Starbucks but if i were too, i would have a hot chocolate because it makes me feel warm inside and i love having marshmallows in it.



4. Favorite Fall Candle? 
My favourite candle scent is a Christmas one, i do prefer fruit but those mulled wine scents are perfect for autumn.


5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? My favourite scarf is my red one which has tassels on it which i got free from a shop, it keeps me warm on these cold days. 



6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 I'm not in to going to haunted houses, I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to that, don't like to be scared. 


7. Favorite Halloween movie? My favourite Halloween movie is halloweentown =] i watch it every year, because i just think its amazing. 



8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? I love eating lollipops at Halloween  because shops sell those green and red ones that are so nice.



9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! 
U
nfortunately  i am not dressing up for Halloween, not really a Halloween person, maybe because i wasn't brought up to celebrate it but i do have a charity event at college the day before so I'm going to do my nails and maybe wear "dark" make up.


10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? My favourite thing about autumn is wearing thick jumpers and being warm, spending time with family, watching films, putting up Christmas decorations, amazing food. And here are some other things i like by showing you with pictures. =]
















Hope you like this entry =]
Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment