Friday, 5 October 2012

First Client =]

Okay so today was commercial and were doing treatments on clients, got my auntie to come in so i could practice on, i did a luxury manicure and pedicure full with treatment and massage =]

It took me about 4 hours to do because i was a bit too slow and because i wasn't in on Tuesday i had to learn to do treatments, i only learnt parrafin wax and using the booties today.

It was a long day and and when it got towards the end, i did feel a bit dizzy and my back started to ache, but i got through it eventually.

Next Friday i will be doing the same, so i will have to find another model to practice on.

I enjoyed today, enjoyed seeing everyone again and having so much help with everything.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx
Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx