05/10/2012

5/10/2012

So i thought i would blog now as I'm waiting til it gets to 7.30 am to leave to go to college, i missed going on Tuesday due to the fact that i was ill, nothing serious, just a cold, still got a little bit of it but I'm fine now =]

Yesterday i had treatment again, she was meant to fill two teeth but only filled one as it needed a lot of work so i was in there longer than i was meant to be but i was okay, went to my aunties afterwards just to have a catch up then on the way home we stopped off at McDonalds to get some lunch, loved my strawberry milkshake that i had, think there really nice there, i always get one because the fizzy drinks are too watered down, and they don't taste very nice after a while.

So today I'm in college 9 am til 5 pm, cant wait, been so bored at home n just need to get out and meet up with my friends, i have met 4 lovely ladies and they make my time at college, amazing =]

Then tonight my auntie and uncle are coming round which will be good, hopefully we will have a takeaway =] also on Saturday i hope that my fiancé comes to see me because it has been a long time since I've seen him and I've missed him so much.

Hope to get my nails done by Emily today, love it when she does them =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment