12/12/2014

Blogmas Day 12 =] The Christmas Traditions Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I saw this tag on Water painted dreams and decided to do it as i have nothing planned for today =]

Questions:

1. When does Christmas start for you? Christmas starts for me on the 1st of December.

2. What is one Christmas movie you have to watch? Every year I have to watch the muppets Christmas carol, i love it and i love singing to the songs, it makes me laugh and cry, its the best Christmas film of all time.

3. Do you bake or buy a Christmas cake? To be honest, I'm not fond of Christmas cake as i don't like fruit or alcohol in a cake.

4. When do you put up your Christmas tree? Well this year, were doing it a bit late as I've bought Christmas lights and i have to wait for them to arrive, I'm hoping to do it on the 14th.

5. Do you have a real or fake tree? I have a fake tree because we use the same tree every year and i think we've had it for about 10 years.

6. When do you start playing Christmas music? Mid November, but i tend to sing it all year round.

7. Do you use the same Christmas decorations every year or buy new ones? Well as I'm decorating the tree this year so I've bought new lights and baubles but we tend to use what we've got as we have a lot. 

8. How do you spend Christmas eve? Like any other day really.

9. Advent calender or no advent calender? You have to have an advent calender to count down the days.

10. Do you leave a snack out for Santa and his reindeer? We used too but not any more, one of the pets might eat it haha.

11. How does Santa get in to your house? He has his own key and uses the front door.

12. Mince pies, yay or nay? I love mince pies, cant get enough of them, especially when my nan or mum makes their own. 

13. Snowballs, egg nog or mulled wine? Well i don't drink alcohol so none of these, id rather have hot chocolate.

14. What scents remind you of Christmas? Mince pies, gingerbread, spiced apple candles.

15. How do you spend Christmas day? With family of course, were spending it with my nan and grandad then going to my aunties in the evening for a party. 



Hope you like this tag =]

Stay tuned for tomorrow, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment