Christmas is still special to me even though I'm older now. It's my favourite holiday and always makes me happy.
When I was a child, it was magical, knowing that I had to go to bed early so I didn't disturb Santa, my dad would always leave a glass of milk and a carrot for the reindeer's. I would always visit my family on Christmas day, it was hectic but amazing.
I still try now to visit my family as they are very important to me.
Christmas makes me feel magical, every year.
Here is a few things that make me happy:
- Getting out the Christmas decorations
- Winter nights
- Lighting up the Christmas tree
- The look of untouched snow
- Christmas lights
- Shopping for new ornaments
- How pretty everything looks with lights and snow
- Movie days
- Being surrounded by family
- Snow globes
- Christmas cups at Starbucks, Costa and McDonald's
- Finding the perfect Christmas present for someone
- Hot Chocolate
- The Christmas tree being the only light in the room
- Being cosy and warm
- Counting down the days til Christmas
- Unwrapping presents
- Christmas socks and pyjamas
- Paper snowflakes
- When the shops start to decorate
- Holiday spirit
- Christmas dinner
- Christmas nail art designs
Stay tuned for tomorrow, Emyii xxx