04/12/2014

Blogmas Day 4 =] Favourite Christmas Movies =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today's post is all about my favourite Christmas movies to watch this month =]

Lets get started:

 Home Alone 1 & 2 - I watch it all year round and its such a good film.


 The Santa Clause - Aint seen this in a while but hope to watch it this year.


 Rise of the Guardians - Love a good animated film.


 Elf - This film is a true classic and a must to watch at Christmas.


 Arthur Christmas - Watched it for the first time last year and loved it, hopefully i can watch it this year.


 The Snowman and the Snowdog - I loved this even more and even cried when i first saw it, that snowdog is adorable and i want one.


 Barbie: A Perfect Christmas - I love barbie films and this is amazing, its on this weekend so i cant wait to watch it.


 The Family Stone - This is another film that makes me cry, if you haven't seen it then you have it, its such a lovely film and it will make you laugh as well.


The Muppet Christmas Carol - This film is a Christmas tradition for me, i watch it every year and i love it ever time =]


Hope you like my film list, tell me in the comments which is your favourite Christmas movie =]

Stay tuned for tomorrow, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment