09/12/2014

Blogmas Day 9 =] The Christmas Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]


1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s? Elf, Arthur Christmas, The Muppet's Christmas Carol, Home Alone. I love Christmas movies and i cant wait to watch loads this month and hopefully some new ones as well.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning? I open my presents on Christmas morning because it would be bad luck if i opened them all the day before.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? I'm not very good with remembering memories but i cant wait to make new ones this year.

4. Favourite festive food? It has to be Christmas dinner, just everything about it, i especially love sage and onion stuffing, it has to be my favourite.

5. Favourite Christmas gift? Probably my kindle fire i got last year, I've used it every day since then =]

6. Favourite Christmas scent? Gingerbread, reminds me of Christmas every time i smell it, whether it would be food or a candle.

7. Do you have any Christmas eve traditions? Me, my mum and my sister always open one present on Christmas eve night, its been a tradition for as long as i can remember.

8. What tops your tree? It changes every year but I'm hoping to buy a star this year.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? I always wanted a lava lamp but never got one, i still want one now haha 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you? Being with family, with laughter, eating lovely food, giving and receiving gifts, watching the other persons face when giving them a present and seeing there eyes light up.

Hope you like this tag =]

Stay tuned for tomorrow, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment