06/12/2014

Blogmas Day 6 =] Mum's Birthday =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today, it is my mums 50th birthday =]

I got up early and tidied, hoovered, mopped and dusted the house for my mum while she went out and enjoyed her birthday present off her sister which was a facial and a massage.

This is what I got for my mum:

Iphone 6 Case


 I got my mum these flowers and they came with a mini cake =]

My mum also got this lovely orchid plant as well off a friend from work:


 Other pictures from today:


 Birthday cake that my auntie brought

 This is only half the balloons that i blew, i managed to blow up 30 in total.

Flowers and Cards

She got loads of presents and has been pampered, i painted her nails yesterday.


Here's an old picture of me and my mum =]


I love you mum =]

Stay tuned for tomorrow, Emyii xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment