07/01/2013

07/01/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

I finally did my sisters acrylics after she waited like a week for them.

This a picture of how i prepared =]


And this is a picture of my sisters nails, i only did glitter acrylics on her thumbs with nail art, then used clear acrylic for the rest of her fingers to stop her nails from breaking and then i painted them and used gems.


So i had loads of fun doing them, and they have come out great =]

Also the other day i did some practice nails, which i will show you now.






Hope you like my designs =]

Also today i didn't get to sleep til 7am as i was too into my pokemon game =]

My auntie and uncle came round tonight as well to have a natter and dinner =] it was nice, we had mash, chicken and i had potato salad with mine.

Tomorrow i am back at college =] its been 2 weeks and i cant wait to see everyone and get back to work.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment