Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year's Tag 2012 =]

I hope you all had a good night last night, not too hungover i hope =]

So i found this tag on someone's blog and I've decided to do it, i would of done it yesterday if we weren't all so busy =]

I hope 2013 is a better year for all of you =]

So lets start with the questions:

1) What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before? Nothing much really happened, except for joining college and doing a nail course, half the stuff I've never done before so that is good =]

2) Did you keep your new years resolution, and will you make more next year (2013)? I didn't keep to my resolutions but this year, I'm going to not take shit off anyone and try to be a better person =]

3) Did anyone close to you give birth? No, but my mate got pregnant =]

4) Did anyone close to you die? No, thank god

5) What countries did you visit? I went on holiday to Luabay in lanzarote =]

6) What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? Hopefully an NVQ level 2 after my course.

7) What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory? 24th June, the day i went on holiday

8) Did you suffer illness or injury in 2012? No, but i had a cold over Christmas

9) What was the best thing you bought in 2012? Has to be my dreamless book

10) What did you get really, really excited about? My holiday

11) What song will always remind you of 2012? It has to be gangnam style =]

12) Compared to this time last year in 2011, are you:
      A) Happier or sadder? Happier
      B) Thinner or fatter? Fatter
      C) Richer or poorer? Poorer

13) What do you wish you'd done more of? If i had the money, i wish that i could of gone on holiday more, like a cruise.

14) What do you wish you'd done less of? Moaning about stupid things haha

15) What was your favourite tv program? Once upon a time

16) What was the best book you read? Dreamless

17) What was your greatest musical discovery? The winner of eurovision, Loreen =]

18) What did you want and get? My college course =]

19) What did you want and not get? A Rabbit

20) What was your favourite film of this year? Probably tangled and brave =]

21) What did you do on your birthday? Went out for a meal

22) What one thing would of made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If i had of lost weight haha

23) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012? Frumpy =] haha i like to be comfy in unflattering clothes

24) What kept you sane? My fiancé keeps me sane, well sort of haha

25) Who do you miss? My nan's dog, she died and she was the sweetest thing ever

26) Who was the best new person that you met? Emily, my new friend that i met in college

27) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012? Don't take anything for granted!

28) Was 2012 a good year for you? Why? It was all right  not the best year but i did enjoy some moments that happened.

29) What was your favourite moment of 2012? My 4 year anniversary with my fiancé =]

30) Where were you when 2012 began? At my aunties 

31) Where will you be when 2012 ends? At home

32) Did you make any new friends in 2012? My college friends that i met

33) What was your favourite month of 2012? It has to be December, because of Christmas =]

34) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2012 and change something, what would it be? To see my fiancé more

35) What are your plans for 2013? See my fiancé more, pass college, get a job, help my family out more, lose weight, quit smoking.

I hope you all like this tag, i tag you all to do it =]

I'm not going to do much today, just relax and watch films =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment