16/01/2013

16/01/2013 =] New Acrylic Kit =]

I finally received my new acrylic kit =] these pictures that I'm going to show you, are not really the best I've taken as they are taken off my phone so I'm sorry for that, but i will show you now what i got =]


This is everything i got =] i got all of this off ebay for £25.

 Pale Powders

 Big Hexagons 

 Shreds - (Don't know the actually name)

Glitters

 O.P.I Rose Cuticle Oil

 Toe Dividers, Brush and Practice Finger

 UV Gel

 Acrylic Liquid and Double Dappan Dish

 Flat Stones and Round Gems

 3 Bottles Of Glue and Guides 

 Nail File, 4 Way Buffer And Buffer

 White Tips and Nail Varnish Pump

 Tweezers and 5 Acrylic Brushes

Clear, Pink and White Powders

I'm happy with what i got, and i cant wait to try everything out =]

Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment