Hello Everyone =]
I have seen a lot of bloggers do this so I've decided to join in.
10 things I would tell my younger self.....
1) School - Don't be afraid of school. You will be judged for trying to be yourself but it wont matter once you leave. The bullies disappear when you leave and you will never see them again. Ignore the crap you get and just get on with your classes, you need good qualifications otherwise your going to struggle. And yes it will take you 9 years to quit smoking, but you've got peer pressure to blame for that.
2) Confidence - Your life is going to be hard at times but don't let people knock your confidence, you will become stronger when you start college and make new friends. But don't forget to be you and try and not be hard on yourself too much, everyone learns from there mistakes and you will learn from yours.
3) Be more creative - You will start to love crafts more and more as you get older, so its best to start now. Plus keep going with the nail art because it can help you later in life, to do something you never thought you could.
4) Family - Spend more time with your family, it will change more the older you get and it will be messy at times but never forget about your dad, because he still is your dad and even though you miss him, you have to put the effort in.
5) Don't waste your time on useless people - You will have a lot of friends in school, most of them are not worth it. After a couple of years, you wont see them again but those people that did bully you, will eventually talk to you on Facebook and like you for you.
6) Don't be afraid to be you - Yes you are different, yes you can be handful sometimes and yes some people wont know how to handle you but you will love yourself eventually. Don't be scared about telling people that you love watching Barbie films, because to be honest, a lot of people do.
7) Relationships - You will experience some bad relationships but take it as a learning curve, try and not get trapped in an emotional abusive relationship, if you can't handle it, don't go through with it. You don't need a man to be happy. Your better off.
8) Immaturity - Be as immature as you like, it helps with your personality and makes people laugh, you love to make people laugh, it gives you a buzz. Just don't take it too far haha
9) Depression - You will suffer with depression during school but once you leave it will disappear and so will that scar on your leg. You will always suffer from it, but don't be scared, just remember to keep your mind busy and you wont think too much about it.
10) Blogging - It will be the greatest thing you have ever done. You will love your readers and you will love blogging.
Hope you like this post =]
Feel free to follow and comment.
Will write soon, Emma xxx