Wednesday 25 March 2015

Thank You =]

Hello Everyone =]




Oh, WOW! My overall page views have reached 20,000 and I'm so grateful to every single one of you that view my blog!

Ahhhh!!!!! I'm so happy right now and I will continue to keep you entertained with my posts and my life in general =]

I love all my followers and readers and I really mean that!

Plus, I think its time for an update =]

On Tuesday, I went to a medical centre to be assessed for autism, me and my mum were spoken to separately so the doctors could understand my life from both views. I've got a 4 week wait to find out if I have autism or not.

Sleeping has gotten more and more painful, but luckily my new mattress will be arriving on Friday and I cant wait to have a good and comfy sleep for once.

Today, I am going back to the dentist to have sedation again, I'm nervous and scared but I know its just a consult today.

I am truly amazed that my blog has gotten this far, there have been so many times where I've wanted to quit and give up but my readers have made me continue, I feel worthy of writing things down for people to read and comment.

Thank you again and don't forget to follow and comment =]

You can also follow me on:

Instagram
Twitter

Will write soon, Emma xxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for you to have gotten this far! Keep up the great work ☺

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete