Saturday 7 March 2015

Update =]

Hello Everyone =]

I'm now on my fifth stop smoking patch and I got presents haha

His name is George =] and he's off my mum

And this is off my sister =] it has jelly beans inside.

Both these items can be found at the Gift Company =]

I also got a package in the post today, which was my new phone case =] I tend to buy for the seasons haha I bought this on Amazon and I always buy from headcase as I think they are the best.

Its so cute, isn't it?

I'm so excited for tomorrow =] me, my mum and my sister are going to a farm =] I aint been to one in ages and I cant wait to feed rabbits, donkeys and ducks =] I will also be taking my camera with me, so look forward to a farm themed post. 

Hope you like this post =]

Feel free to follow me and comment.

Will write soon, Emma xxx

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE ANIMALS! omg so jealous of you getting to go to a farm <3

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, I haven't been since I was a child and there is probably going to be loads of kids there

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bear and phone case are adorable! :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. That phone case is so pretty!!

    bethanlikes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! You can do it!

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:

    'Lush Haul//Easter Range'

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete