Wednesday 4 March 2015

Turning Over A New Leaf =]

Hello Everyone =]




I've decided to stop smoking, its been 9 years since I started, and I wish I never.
But it's day 2 of using my patch and I had my last cigarette early this morning.
I know its going to be hard but with the help of these patches, I'm sure I can do it =]
I've also started using a health and fitness app on my phone to track my calories and help me to lose weight, I've put on so much weight these past couple of years and I'm starting to feel older than I am.
So, This is the new me, well physically any way haha =]

Don't forget to follow and comment =]

Will write soon, Emma xxx

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your journey, I think you have a great and positive attitude. I am in the same boat as you, I really should stop. I'm actually embarrassed to tell people I smoke and something I am really not proud of.


    I also like you am working on my fitness. I started using dvd's from Leslie Sansone and I think they are great. Its not overwhelming like some DVD's because the basis is walking. Obviously there's a bit more than walking but I find that she doesn't bug the hell out of me unlike some work out dvd's!


    So goodluck! I am following you now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =] Much appreciated, best wishes to you too =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it, I stopped 2 months ago now and I'm so proud of myself!

    You'll feel so much better in the end.

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:
    'Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you =] Did you experience any side effects?

    ReplyDelete