Sunday 8 March 2015

A Trip To The Garden Centre =]

Hello Everyone =]

We had a change of plan today, yesterday I told you that I was going to the farm, well it rained so we decided to go the garden centre instead =]

They have some really nice stuff, unfortunately I didn't take my camera with me but I did buy some lovely things =]

We also had lunch there as we were hungry, so me and my sister shared a prawn sandwich then we had our own scone =]

It was very nice =]

And this is what I bought from the craft section:





I'm slightly obsessed with stuff like this at the moment, these things are for my diary and journal =]

I also got treats as well =]

 Fudge and Milk Bottles 

I have been looking for lemon marmalade for ages now and finally found some with not a lot of bits in it =]

So, I enjoyed my day out, and I've always loved garden centres.

Do you like garden centres? 

Feel free to follow and comment.

Will write soon, Emma xxx

13 comments:

  1. I love going to the garden centre, even if I don't buy anything, it's just fun to look at all the different things they have there, the one by me has so many different ranges of items.

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:

    'Lush Haul//Easter Range'

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bit too much fun playing with it =] haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, I
    like your blog very much! I like your style of writing and your photos!
    Everything is so beautiful!

    I’ll be
    happy to see you in my blog!)



    Diana
    Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post, I love those sweets and this post totally makes me want to visit my local garden centre for scones now haha <3 love it

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely do that 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Looks like you had a lovely day :)

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! That scone looks amazing. I've never even seen a prawn sandwich before but it sounds AMAZING! I've never been to a garden center I don't think but I'm missing out apparently! :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your definitely missing out 😊

    ReplyDelete