Tuesday 3 March 2015

To Be Free =]

Hello Everyone =]


Have you ever wanted to run away? Get away from all the stress? Relax somewhere quiet and calming with a book in hand? To be free from the world?

I have!

I want to live my life, not worry about money that controls my life.

This is how I want to live my life!








All pictures have been taken off pinterest 

One day I will live my dream.

You can follow me on:


Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and comment.

Will write soon, Emma xxx

4 comments:

  1. These are such lovely pictures that you chose!
    I'd love to be at all of those places as well ♥

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment =]
    There dreamy aren't they =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post. :) And oh my goodness, that cottage! It is seriously so gorgeous, I would love to live there.

    Victoria
    www.treelinedavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, me too! I want mine to be vintage chic/cath kidston style inside, now that would be perfect 😊

    ReplyDelete