05/06/2012

First Blog =]

Well...... this is my first Blog, and I'm hoping to stick to it =] I don't really know what to say, maybe i should talk about myself and my life to start off with. =]

Lets start from the beginning, i was born in the UK and im still living there now (want to move though, been here far too long)

So at the moment I live with my mum, sister, two cats and a guinea piggy =]
My mum and dad divorced 8 years a go, he is now living with his new wife and their new child (my half sister) together with their doggy and cat.

I am in a lovely relationship at the moment with my squishy (pet name), this November it will be our 4 years and yes i am engaged but were not getting married soon though, were going to wait til the perfect moment =]

I am currently unemployed but going to college in September to get my nail art qualification and then maybe I'll get a job (fingers crossed) =] One day i want to have my own nail boutique =] but i haven't come up with a name yet =]

Well that's all i have to say at the moment, but will Blog more tomorrow =]

1 comment:

  1. YAY you have a blog!!! good luck with it (you need patience unfortunately) but you'll be really good at it too.... :D

    ReplyDelete